Who Is this Program For?
Have you been putting yourself on the back burner?
Taking care of everyone else and ignoring your own needs?
Do you feel like you maybe aren’t worth feeling good in your own body?
Maybe you have just given up, thinking that this is as good as it gets.
We think you’ll love it, along with our approach to compact nutrition that seems to just naturally melt away all your problem areas!
What Is Included in the Program?
You’ll find our focus is around healthy eating, combined with stress-releasing days of fun, moderate exercise, proper supplementation & lots of self-care.
We’ll get you going with basic concepts, then add more advanced Slim, Sexy & Smart secrets to maintain your progress.
You’ll find ways to boost your immunity, add energy and of course, you’ll look and feel great too!
Join us and learn that you can eat good food, enjoy your food and lose weight all at the same time. You will learn directly from a Certified Health Coach, who will be there for you every step of the way. We are so looking forward to you supporting you!
What knowledge and skills will I get?
- How to listen to your gut and trust your body to let you know what you should be eating. Don’t expect a bunch of no-carb, low-fat, raw, vegetarian meals or a strict list of what you have to eat.
- Best kept secrets from top-notch health coaches, founded on the principles of bio- individuality, meaning no cookie cutter approaches, because everybody is different.
- What are the best super foods on the planet, how should you select them and simple ways to incorporate them into daily living.
- Find out which supplements work best for you,
- Practical information about digestion, probiotics and enzymes. Your body will thank us for it.
- Explore how you can lose weight by adding in healthy foods.
- Find out which foods you should never eat. You may be surprised.
We encourage cooking at home with delicious whole foods and give you simple tips to do so.
The truth about “carbs”.
- How to eat out responsibly. Yes…you can even travel and still eat healthy.
- Discover there are healthy fats…and find out which ones.
- Locate your Primary Food sources and find out how they can influence your weight more than calorie counting and deprivation combined.
- Lose weight without dieting and discover how to eat your way to SLIM and enjoy doing it!
- Find happy, healthy habits founded in good nutrition without starving or detoxing.
We’ll send you a variety of goodies in your inbox, along with a shopping list…so you can begin your 28 day journey.
Upon registration you’ll start receiving your daily emails with immediate access to your “Getting Started Guide” with loads of information on how to clean up your diet and your life, including a suggested shopping list and resource guide to make your program a complete success.
You will receive daily modules and audios with affirmations, informational materials, daily “tasks”, tools, tips and fabulous recipes!
You’re going to feel so vibrant and overflowing with energy and good vibes throughout these 28 days that you will want to maintain your new perspective forever!
So if you’re feeling frustrated and keep making excuses why you can’t have the body you dream of and you are ready to get back into your skinny jeans then join us!
There is no Quick Fix…
To get the results you want…
You Gotta Do the Work!
What will you achieve if you commit to yourself?
- Body and mind transformation
- Regain your life
- Pride in what you can accomplish
- Reach your goals
- A leaner and stronger body
- Break old habits that keep you stuck
- A new mindset
Lisa Metzgar, PhD is a holistic practitioner with a specialty in nutrition. She studied Biology at UCSD, Body Mind therapies at Body Mind College in San Diego, and received her PhD in Holistic Nutrition from Clayton College of Natural Health. Lisa has been in the alternative health field since 1996. She taught massage therapy and body mind retreats in San Diego, Seattle, Oakland, and Australia and is currently in private practice in Reno, NV. It is important to Lisa to be a positive example of what she teaches. She helps people through simple steps that build the foundation for a lifetime of success. Her programs are not fads or quick fixes to health issues. She loves teaching people about health and wellness and adds a fun and compassionate element to her teachings. Her mission is to help families teach their children how to break the cycle of unhealthy habits.