I designed this course to help people that were feeling like they had the potential to be good (or great) at something, but were finding that somehow, they kept getting in their own way.
Who is the course ideally for?
Athletes or parents of athletes looking to get to the next level
What is included in the course?
- 15 videos on ways to increase mental strength and how to practice each of them
- Worksheets to organize goals, current obstacles (and how to overcome them)
- An "Automation" form to work on scheduling and creating better habits
What knowledge and skills will you get from this course?
- How to boost your confidence in everyday life
- How to better "automate" your days to reserve mental focus for the important stuff
- Ways to shift your mindset permanently
- How to best motivate yourself in order to overcome road blocks
Hey there, my name is Julius Francis, and I'm the creator and lead trainer at R.I.S.E. Academy. I am a practicing martial artist and personal trainer. As a former high school athlete, I've experienced, personally, the concepts and scenarios that I cover with each of my clients. A unique experience that I went through my freshman year of high school, which caused me to miss out on a possibly life changing opportunity, is what fuels my passion to assist young athletes that could be approaching similar life changing events of their own. I approach training and fitness from two angles:
The Mental and The Physical
"Resilience And Perseverance Are What Separate The Defeated From The Victorious."