The Services may contain links to Third Party Platforms. If You use Our Services on or through a Third Party Platform, including via any Wireless Devices, Your privacy will also be subject to the privacy policies and terms of service of the Third Party Platform.
Some of our Website’s functionality can be used without revealing any personal information, though for features or services related to the online programs, “Personal Identifiable Information” is required. If you do not use these specific features or services on the Website, then the only information we collect will be “Non-Personal Information” (i.e., information that cannot be used to identify you). Non-Personal Information includes information such as the web pages that you have viewed.
In order to access certain features and benefits on our Website, you may need to submit “Personally Identifiable Information” (i.e., information that can be used to identify you). Personally Identifiable Information can include information such as your name and email address, among other things. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Personally Identifiable Information you submit to Healthfull. Inaccurate information may affect your ability to use the Website, the information you receive when using the Website, and our ability to contact you. For example, your email address should be kept current because that is one of the primary manners in which we communicate with you.
- Healthfull does not currently retain credit card numbers internally. We partner with payment providers such as PayPal and others. All direct payment gateways like Paypal. Healthfull may collect different information from or about You depending on the manner in which You use the Services.
- When users come to our Website, we may track, collect and aggregate non-personal information indicating, among other things, which pages of our Website were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks were “clicked.” We also collect information from the URLs from which you linked to our Website. Collecting such information may involve logging the IP address, operating system and browser software used by each user of the Website. Although such information is not Personally Identifiable Information, we may be able to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
- In order to use certain features of the Services, such as purchasing or registering for an Online Program, You are required to register for an Account. We collect personally identifiable information such as Your date of birth, age, e-mail address, password and other information that you provide to us when you register your account and sign-up for email updates or online programs, participate in our public forums, send us email messages, and/or participate in online programs or receive other services on or through our Website. Among other things, we may use the personally identifiable information that you provide to respond to your questions, provide you the specific program and/or services you select, send you updates about online programs offered by Healthfull or other Healthfull events, and send you email messages about Website maintenance or updates, among other things.
- If You make any purchases through our Services, such as Online Programs, We may collect certain information regarding Your purchase (such as Your name and zip code) as necessary to process Your order, and You will be required to provide certain payment and billing information directly to our payment processing partners, including but not limited to Your name, credit card information, billing address and zip code. We do not directly access, store or collect Your credit card information, and We will not use the payment information We collect except as needed to fulfill Your purchase and/or communicate with You regarding Your transaction.
- Healthfull may offer public forums, the ability to leave comments under the Online Programs or blog sections (the “Forums”) where you can share comments and thoughts. We may collect and store archives of such public posting on Healthfull's servers. In order to participate in the Forums, you may be required to register with us and/or provide us with personally identifiable information such as your name and email address. “Personally Identifiable Information” shall not include any information posted or sent by or to you via any public Forum.You hereby grant Healthfull a non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, offer, market and otherwise use and exploit the Submitted Content and Shared Content.
- You hereby consent to Healthfull providing Registration Information and/or profile information to Experts as part of the Program Information when You enroll in an Online Program. Experts may have other uses for Program Information. It is Your responsibility when You enroll in an Online Program to confirm what uses the Expert will make of Your Profile and Registration Information. Healthfull does not control these uses and is therefore not liable for the uses by Experts.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- We use Non-Personal Information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our Website.
- We use Personally Identifiable Information collected when you sign-up for our various email or update services to send you the messages in connection with the Website or an online program, and when you participate in an online program through the Website for managing and processing purposes, including but not limited to tracking attendance, progress and completion of an online program. We may also archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you.
- We use Personally Identifiable Information collected during your use of the Forums to facilitate your use of the Forums. In addition we may publish this information either on the Website and/or in other publications. We may also archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you and/or your designee(s).
(a) We provide some of our Services through contractual arrangements with service providers and other third parties. We and our service partners use your Personally Identifiable Information to operate our Websites and to deliver Services. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products and services purchased on our Websites; release your address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered; and provide order information to third parties that help us deliver the services.
(c) In the event that Healthfull decides to sell all or part of its stock or assets or enter into a merger, we reserve the right to include Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information among the assets transferred to the acquiring or surviving company.
(d) We may provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information about our customers’ sales, traffic patterns, and related Website information to third party advertisers.
(e) Parents are able to consent to the use of their child’s Personally Identifiable Information without having to consent to the Website’s disclosure of the child’s Personally Identifiable Information to third parties, as we do not share Personally Identifiable Information of children with any third parties (other than those service partners who help us provide the Healthfull service to you).
(f) We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
If You wish to delete Your Account, You may do so by following the steps provided in your account. Please be aware that even after Your Account is terminated or deleted some or all of Your information may still remain visible to others, including but not limited to any information that has been:
(a) incorporated into others User's content, comments, postings, submissions, including but not limited to Online Program comments;
(b) copied, stored or disseminated by other Users;
(c) shared or disseminated by You or others such as in a Public Posting; or
(d) posted on a Third Party Platform.
A request to delete and/or termination of Your Account will not result in the removal of information collected and already put in aggregate form or information that cannot, in Our sole discretion, be removed without undue burden to Healthfull. We is not able and/or obligated to remove any of Your information from a Third Party Platform.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
If you have any inquiries regarding our privacy practices, please contact us directly at [email protected]